A reputable faith school offers a comprehensive and creative curriculum, alongside a selection of extra – curriculum activities. The school was recently judged as “outstanding” in a 2015 Ofsted review, highlighting the excellent standards of teaching and learning.
The school offers:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Supportive and collaborative staff
- Excellent facilities to support teaching and learning
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor of Education/ or Post Graduate Qualification
- Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- You will be an excellent classroom teacher with high expectations of attainment and behaviour who can motivate children
- Teach a class at any key stage in the school in accordance with the National Curriculum
- Expected to be a committed and active member of the staff team and school community
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.