London Teaching Pool Ltd is in search of a passionate KS1 Teacher for an on going teaching role in a popular Southwark Primary School. You will be covering a staff absence.
The ideal teacher will be;
- Experienced, strong and ready for the challenge and commitment of taking on a class of lively Yr1/2 pupils
- Experienced in supporting the development of children who find learning challenging
- Can continue to build on the schools 'good' OFSTED report
- Has the confidence and initiative to introduce new ideas to help children to make significant progress
- Can encourage children to enjoy their time at school, raise their aspirations and to try hard at everything they do.
Requirements for role:
- Relevant Qualifications (NQTs are highly encouraged to apply)
- Proven teaching experience
- A passion and love for teaching
- Creative and an energetic personality
- Highly commitment to the role.
The Ofsted ‘Good’ primary school that I am working with seeks an experienced or newly qualified (NQT) KS2 Primary Teacher who is ambitious and ready for the next step in their career. They are looking for someone who has high expectations of themselves and the children that they teach. This opening is available because the current primary teacher is retiring and the primary school is expanding.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.