My client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Class Teacher to join their hard working team.
The fantastic primary school is committed to raising standards for all our children and has high expectations of both behaviour and achievement across the curriculum, within a caring, supportive environment.
The Class Teacher will:
- Share in the teaching of a class of pupils and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning, social and emotional needs;
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors;
- Ensure that the current national conditions of employment for schoolteachers are met.
The Class Teacher will:
- Implement agreed school policies and guidelines;
- Be familiar with and implement specific school policies – child protection, health & safety, confidentiality, equalities;
- Support initiatives decided by the Head teacher, SLT and other staff;
- Plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks;
- Be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning;
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils;
- Keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning;
- Report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Maintain good order and behaviour amongst pupils, in accordance with the school's behaviour policy;
- Participate in meetings which relate to the school's management, curriculum, administration or organisation;
- Communicate and co-operate with specialists from outside agencies;
- Lead, organise and direct support staff within the classroom.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about improving and enhancing the lives of the children they teach through indoor and outdoor learning
- Have excellent teaching skills and subject knowledge
- Understand the importance of developing positive relationships with parents
- Enjoy being part of a hardworking, creative and supportive team
- Have high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate proven success and an understanding of raising attainment and progress for all pupils
In return, we can offer:
- An excellent provision led by a highly skilled practitioners
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A welcoming and talented team of staff and Governors, who have a shared vision of excellence for the futur
- A fully inclusive curriculum
- Opportunities for continuous professional development
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.