To develop the academic capabilities, social and communication skills and understanding of pupils, focusing on successful and purposeful learning. To lead the class team by example and direction, ensuring the highest quality of education and care for every pupil.
- To support individual pupils / small groups of pupils to be able to undertake successfully learning activities in and out of the classroom.
- To support the ability of pupils to develop independent learning skills and improve their literacy and numeracy.
- To promote positive behaviours amongst pupils in line with the Academy’s ethos, vision and core values, and encourage them to exercise their own self-discipline.
- To support the use of ICT in learning and help develop pupils’ competence and independence in its use.
- To participate in the planning and evaluation of learning activities with teachers and senior / higher level pupil support staff colleagues and provide feedback on pupil progress and behaviour.
- To help contribute to the assessment target setting, monitoring and review of pupils and their Personal Learning Plans (PLPs).
- To participate in the Academy’s Performance Management process and in training and development opportunities.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8am – 5pm
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.