The school offers the opportunity to make a major contribution to the smooth running of a welcoming community school.
Are you a cheerful and friendly teacher who is passionate about children and their learning?
Do you want to grow and develop in a supportive environment? If this is you, get in touch!
The school offers:
- A great working environment with lovely, friendly children who love coming to school;
- An exciting, creative curriculum;
- A school that is committed to developing our staff;
- A great team of hard-working dedicated and supportive staff and governors;
- A school that is forward thinking and committed to high expectations for all;
- A well-resourced school with great facilities.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor of Education/ or Post Graduate Qualification
- Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- You will be an excellent classroom teacher with high expectations of attainment and behaviour who can motivate children
- Teach a class at any key stage in the school in accordance with the National Curriculum
- Expected to be a committed and active member of the staff team and school community
Experienced candidates and NQTs welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.