Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
£65 - £85 per day
subject to experience
I am currently looking for an Speech and Language Teaching assistant to work in an complex needs school in Harold Hill , Essex.
You will need to have speech and language background and SEN/ASD/Complex needs experience and be able to start immediatley.
This is an primary and secondary aged children with moderate to complex learning difficulties, including those on the Autistic Spectrum. They cater for children aged from 5 years to 15 years of age.
- Experience and knowledge of working with children with a wide range of abilities
- A general understanding of national/foundation stage curriculum
- Some knowledge and skills relating to strategies in working with pupils with Complex Learning Needs
- An interest, motivation and passion for working with special needs children and developing skills to facilitate this
- Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
- Calm, controlled and effective communication and relate well to all children and adults within the school
- The ability to reflect on own behaviour to ensure teams are strong and working together to meet the needs of all pupils
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within this
- A high level of professionalism and the ability to distinguish personal and professional boundaries in school related relationships both in and outside of the school
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.