Our client is a four form entry Catholic comprehensive school for girls aged 11-19. They strive to provide an environment for young women to flourish, spiritually, academically and socially. They are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher of Science to join their department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking, well-resourced and supportive department. The Science Teacher will be responsible for teaching combined science across all Key Stages. Students have the opportunity to study Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Ideal candidates will:
You can expect:
- Be a good or outstanding Science teacher
- Have demonstrable evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- Access to high quality CPD and research opportunities
- The chance to work in a rapidly improving school and the opportunity to make a real difference
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Don't forget TLTP's Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.