My client is looking for a Deputy Head teacher on a temporary to permanent basis. This secondary school is a is a vibrant, happy, welcoming and fully inclusive school situated in North London. The children, staff, governors and parents are eager to appoint an inspiring and outstanding leader of teaching.
The successful candidate will join the team and work collaboratively to build upon the school’s current successes. This is a very exciting opportunity and he/she will work closely with the Head teacher, the senior leadership team and the governors to drive the school forward to deliver an excellent education for all pupils. We are proud of the achievements of all of our learners and we require a leader to support the Head teacher in building upon the success of this up and coming Secondary School.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Deputy Head teacher who:
• Is an excellent practitioner, with a passion for teaching and learning across the School.
• Has a clear vision for Secondary education, in line with the Successful Futures Agenda and to lead developments in digital competency;
• Has an excellent understanding of the requirements of all our learners;
• Is caring, compassionate and committed to children’s wellbeing;
• Possesses excellent interpersonal, organisation, ICT and communication skills;
• Has excellent and proven leadership and management skills, and is approachable, willing to share, delegate, listen and learn;
• Has the vision and presence to lead from the front, to build on good practice and positive achievements;
• Take a lead in major developmental areas throughout the school, in addition to other responsibilities, and assist the Head teacher in a range of quality assurance activities including analysing data to secure school improvement;
• Will deputise, when necessary for the Head teacher, taking full responsibility for the management of the school; and
• Pursue own self-development for future progression within the educational field following Deputy Headship.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.