Key Stage 1 Primary Teachers required for various schools across London and the Home Counties. Daily supply, short and long term and permanent roles available. Competitive rates of pay and a dedicated recruitment consultant from an established recruitment consultancy.
London Teaching Pool Ltd (TLTP) are working with a number of Primary schools across London and the surrounding areas to fill various teaching and support roles. TLTP have been placing teachers and support staff into employment for over 10 years and take pride in the meeting both the needs of candidates and the clients.
We have 10 Primary Education Recruitment Consultants covering all the London Boroughs and surrounding Home Counties, so we are sure to find something that’s right for you. Our clients are also looking for enthusiastic NQTs who are looking to kick start their teaching career.
The KS1 Primary Teacher role would suit someone who is keen, self-motivated and has a passion in making a difference to children. Typical duties include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering engaging and informative lessons that develop and nurture children in their learning
- To set homework and mark effectively in line with school policies
- Provide a clear structure in lessons
- To asses record and report and pupils’ progress
- Identifying clear teaching objectives and tasks to pupils
- Use different methods of teaching to engage with pupils
- To create a stimulating and safe classroom environment
- To dedicate a commitment to the values and visions of the school
The ideal candidate will knowledge of Key Stage 1 curriculum with at least 1years’ experience in a classroom environment. You will also need to have the following:
- Qualified teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong track record of raising levels of achievement and motivation
- Ability to build strong relationships with children and parents
- Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be passionate and energetic
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- A valid DBS
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- A range of positions covering day to day supply, short and long term roles
- Managed payroll system
- Weekly pay
- On-going support and training and development opportunities
If you are interested in a Primary Teaching role and feel you are suitable please click apply or for more details call 020 8709 6540.
Please check our website on a daily basis or sign up to our job alerts as we have new positions arising each week.
We cover a wide area including Bromley, Sutton, Brent, Lewisham, Redbridge, Newham, Hillingdon, Harrow, Wandsworth, Barnet, Barking and Dagenham, Enfield, Walthamstow and much more.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.