** Experienced SenCo
** Immediate Start
** School based in the Borough of Hillingdon
** Great transport links
Our client is a lovely primary school based in Hillingdon who is actively looking for an enthusiastic SenCo.
They wish to appoint a SenCo to come in and join their fantastic senior leadership team. The school will definitely allow you to mould the SEN department the way you wish. The team are extremely supportive and will accommodate the Senco to the best of their ability.
This is a great challenge for someone who wants to make a difference. The candidate NEEDS to have QTS, the NASENCO qualification is NOT necessary.
• Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the school's SEN policy
• Coordinating provision for children with special educational needs
• Liaising with and advising fellow teachers
• Managing learning support assistants
• Overseeing the records of all children with special educational needs
• Liaising with parents of children with special educational needs
• Contributing to the in-service training of staff.
All interested candidates should send a full CV to the email address shown or Jumel @ The London Teaching Pool for further details.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.