Have you recently graduated or currently undertaking your degree in Teaching, a PGCE or other teacher training scheme and looking for your first teaching role?
London Teaching Pool Ltd (TLTP) are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic newly qualified teachers (NQTs) for various Primary and Secondary schools across London and the Home Counties. Roles cover all key stages and subjects. Daily supply, short and long term and permanent roles available. Competitive rates of pay and a dedicated recruitment consultant from an established recruitment consultancy.
Schools are often keen to recruit NQT’s for their up to date knowledge of the curriculum, fresh ideas, willingness to expand their expertise and commitment to the role. We accept NQT’s from a PGCE, PGDE or B.Ed qualification, or from the schools direct training route.
- A Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) is essential
- Be enthusiastic, dedicated and self-motivated; willing to fulfil all professional commitments including marking work, assessment and extra-curricular activities
- Have up to date knowledge of all areas of the curriculum and be confident in delivering this
- A valid DBS
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
Whether you are looking for just 1 day a week or 5 days a week, we can support you in your starting your career within education. Your portfolio includes raising the confidence of pupils in your care to develop a lasting personal expectation of educational achievement. We want to see teachers with the drive to transmit their belief in education well in class and meet the individual learning needs of a mixed ability class.
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- A range of positions covering day to day supply, short and long term roles
- Managed payroll system
- Weekly pay
- On-going support and training and development opportunities
If you cannot wait to combine your academic talents with your passion for education, apply for our NQT roles at a number of successful schools across London and the surrounding Home Counties.
Don’t forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.