Supply Teachers needed –Sutton
Are you a passionate qualified teacher looking for flexible working hours and fantastic competitive rates of pay?
Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
If you are interested in flexible working hours and the competitive rates of pay that The London Teaching Pool will offer you, then please get in touch with us to join our Teaching team!
To be eligible you must:
- Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Have UK teaching experience.
- Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS disclosure.
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Take a holistic approach to teaching
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please forward your CV.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.