I have a good client based in South East London looking to recruit a Pastoral Liaison Worker on a short term basis and will finish at the end of May. This role is based in a secondary school to work alongside our sixth form.
They are looking for someone that can:
- Contribute to the development and provision of the highest quality of education.
- Contribute to daily provision of high quality pastoral care including monitoring standards of behaviour, discipline, attendance and punctuality.
- Contribute to the development of a framework and culture of ‘early help’ across the school, liaising with other departments and areas of the school such as SEN, EAL and ACE in making sure the school acts quickly to improve outcomes for students.
- In collaboration with the Key Stage Leader/Head of Year contribute to the completion of student profiling and the assessment of their needs.
- Actively contribute to a school ethos founded on success and harmony, promoting excellence and equality for all in a diverse community.
- Make sure that young people of all abilities and backgrounds fulfil their potential.
- Engage all young people in interesting and engaging learning.
- Actively engage parents/carers and build strong home school links.
- Contribute to partnerships with outside organisations and agencies which positively influence the provision in the school and its reputation and ‘brand’ within the wider community.
- Promote a positive ethos across the school based on the school vision and the motto ‘success and harmony’.
As a pastoral Liaison worker will be expected to:
• Uphold the school vision and plan.
• Actively support and support the highest standards and expectations for all learners.
• Work collaboratively with teachers and other colleagues to ensure a high quality pastoral care for all students.
• Maintain high standards of discipline and behaviour.
• Contribute to the diagnostic profiling of students which underpins our personalised approach to meeting their needs.
• Support the school’s stance on equality and the provision of excellence for all our students in a successful and harmonious community.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.