SEN Teacher For a Pupil Referral Unit - Islington
I am currently seeking an SEN Teaching Assistant for a Pupil Referral Unit in Hackney.
*SEN experience desirable but not essential
*Pupil Referral Unit
I am currently seeking a specialist SEN Teaching Assistant. If you do not have experience but feel this is the right role for you please do get in touch but keep in mind that this role will be a challenge and can be highly demanding at times.
The school aims to provide children with a broad and challenging curriculum whilst at the same time teaching the pupils valued skills within a smaller environment from a main stream school. They are looking for someone who is up for a challenge and has a calm yet firm nature.
- Be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils.
- Be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary team.
- You are required to possess the elements of a calm demeanour.
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
- Being restraint trained would be beneficial.
- Comfortable with dealing with children with ADHD, EBD and both physical and mental disabilities.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a challenge please forward your CV and covering letter.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.