P.E Teacher - Immediate start - Buckinghamshire - £135-£150 p/d
An opening has arisen for a motivated and creative P.E teacher to join a vibrant and friendly secondary school based in the heart of Beaconsfield on a long-term basis until the end of the academic year.
- P.E Teacher
- Immediate start
- Long-term Position
- Secondary School
- £135-150 p/d
The school are flexible in terms of experience and would consider an NQT for this post!
Responsibilities will include:
If you feel that you are suitable for this post, please don't hesitate to send through an updated copy of your CV.
- Preparing lessons and teaching materials
- Teaching classes of different ages and abilities, and adapting lessons so everyone can take part
- Managing class behaviour
- Arranging matches with other schools and colleges
- Setting and marking homework and assignments and preparing for exams
- Attending meetings and training
- Talking to parents and carers about students’ progress
- Attending general school events like open days and social activities
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meet our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.