London Teaching Pool is currently recruiting for an ICT Technician for a Secondary school in the South West London area. The job role is full time and will run until the end of the academic year.
The school has great transport links and offers generous benefits. There are over 300 workstations and laptops using both Windows and Mac.
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate technician to come on board and join their hard working team.
• Be supportive of the school’s religious ethos
• Have high expectations of yourself and those around you
• Be committed to pupil progress
• Be willing to go the extra mile
• Be ambitious and aspire to develop your own career pathway
• Have a sense of humour
• Be able to work within a team and likewise to work under own initiative
• Be able to work within a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate the ability to be flexible to the demands of a working day, and prioritise.
The schools offers:
• A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
• A supportive and collaborative environment
• Quality professional development
• An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
• Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person, you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.