TLTP are looking for an experienced Functional Skills Tutor to teach at a Secondary school in the South East London area, that has the ability to plan, prepare and deliver stimulating and focused lessons that keep pupils engaged in classwork and academically advancing. You will be teaching both English and Maths from Entry 3 to Level 2. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic teacher who is passionate about providing young people with the best possible education whatever their background or ability. This is a permanent, full-time position starting ASAP.
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You will need experience of taking the lead in your subject area and have clear ideas of how to achieve exceptional progress for students.
- You will require the ability to ensure that your pupils fulfil their potential and that you are ambitious in your expectations of them.
- You are required to possess the elements of a calm demeanour to be able to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you would enjoy teaching in, you are a newly qualified or experienced functional skills tutor, that is looking for a new challenge and available immediately then TLTP would love to hear from you. The successful applicant will need to hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification that has been verified by UK NARIC.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person, you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.