A versatile KS2 Primary Teacher is needed to teach a Year 5 class from September 2017.
About the school:
The school is a friendly two-form entry school that strives to make their curriculum fun, creative and engaging for all students.
The school has an Ofsted rating of ‘Outstanding'. The behaviour of the students is good and they enjoy being in school and display positive attitudes towards learning and developing new skills.
There are excellent transport links surrounding the school.
- Be aware of the National Curriculum be able to deliver it
- Collaboratively plan with teachers
- Get involved with the whole school community
- Engage pupils effectively
- Persevere to get results and hit targets
Qualifications / Experience:
- You should have a UK teaching qualification such as QTS
- This role is suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
The school offers great progression and support. Many teachers at the school have progressed into senior roles and have built a successful teaching career within the school.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role please send your CV in as soon as possible.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a challenge please forward your CV and covering letter.
If you are no longer looking, remember we also offer an excellent referral bonus scheme. So if you know of any teachers that are looking for work, please forward on their details to the above email address.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.