I am currently recruiting for a KS1 Class Teacher to join a Primary School in the London Borough of Camden. It is a one-form entry school with a nursery. The school serves a local very diverse community and is highly inclusive.
The Governing Body works closely with the Senior Leadership Team and committed staff. The school prides itself on encouraging aspiration, supporting every child according to his or her needs, setting high standards and nurturing wellbeing. It has a newly established Family Centre working alongside the school to empower parents to support their children's learning and overall development.
Position: KS1 Class Teacher
Start Date: September 2017
Contract type: Full Time - They are looking for teachers who would commit for at least one academic year. We are not opposed to moving people onto contract after a successful trial period
We seek someone who is:
As a school we offer:
- An inspirational teacher, ensuring all children achieve
- A passionate believer in inclusive education
- An excellent, enthusiastic classroom practitioner, across the Primary age range
- An innovative thinker, learner and problem solver
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of fun
- A strong, cohesive and highly effective senior leadership and governing body
- A thriving, friendly and vibrant school community, one in which every child does matter
- A committed and supportive staff team who work together with energy and enjoyment
- An amazing sense of community across parents, volunteers and all stakeholders
- An opportunity to develop your leadership skills and a commitment to your continuous professional development
- A state of the art new school building due in 2017
If you are interested in applying or if you would like some additional information about the school or the position please do give me a call and send over a copy of your CV.
Here at TLTP we also offer an excellent referral bonus scheme. So if you know of any teachers that are looking for work, please forward on their details to the below email address
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.