I am currently recruiting for a two-form entry all through school which opened in September 2016 in the LEA of Bromley. They are currently looking for a Non-Class Based SENCO to join their team in September 2017.The School believes that every child is different and that everyone deserves the opportunity to be happy, secure and successful. The academy is surrounded by large grounds which enable the school to take their learning outside, including through Forest School.
You will be supporting and working across the school with matters such as:
- Identification of children with SEND
- EHCP plans
- Engagement with stakeholders, including parents
- Supporting teachers and support staff ensure their teaching is well matched to the needs of individual pupils
They also have a 'Special Opportunities Unit' for up to 20 children from Reception to Year 6, in two classes. The SENCO will work alongside the experienced team, again to ensure that pupils make maximum progress with their learning. What we are looking for:
- A passion for children’s learning and development;
- A willingness to try new things and to help develop new strategies in curriculum and assessment;
- The ability to motivate, lead and inspire colleagues;
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development
If you are interested in applying or if you would like some additional information about the school or the position please do give me a call and send over a copy of your CV.
Here at TLTP we also offer an excellent referral bonus scheme. So if you know of any teachers that are looking for work, please forward on their details to the below email address.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.