We are seeking an enthusiastic Reception Class Teacher to join a Primary School in the LEA of Greenwich. This Ofsted graded 'Good' Primary School has an excellent support base and friendly staff who will help you along the way.
The school is easily accessible by both car and public transport and has an excellent support base to encourage and enable their staff to grow. This opportunity is perfect for somebody who wants a new challenge within an inner London school.
Qualifications / Experience:
- You should have a QTS Qualification
- You should be aware of the curriculum and be able to deliver it effectively
- You should be creative, passionate and dedicated to supporting the learning and development of all the children in the class
- You will be required to help organise and attend class trips
- This role is suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
The school offers great progression and support. Many teachers at the school have progressed into senior roles and have built a successful teaching career within the school.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
TLTP has over 11 years' experience in Education recruitment. We work with Primary and Secondary schools as well as mainstream and non-mainstream SEN settings across London and the Home Counties. We recruit for teachers, support staff, management roles and non-teaching roles. This means you can count on us to help find you a rewarding career that is right for you.
For every person recommended to us that we go on to place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus.
TLTP Education is part of the TLTP Group and is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.