We are currently recruiting for a Lower Key Stage 2, Year 3 or Year 4 Teacher to join a Primary School in the LEA of Bromley.
This position is ideal for an NQT looking to kick start their teaching career. Experienced teachers are also welcome to apply.
About the school
This Ofsted graded 'Good' Primary School has an excellent support base and a strong staff unit who will be able to help you along the way and settle into your new role.
The school is easily accessible by both car and public transport and has an excellent support base to encourage and enable their staff to grow. This opportunity is perfect for somebody who wants a new challenge within a Bromley Primary School and ideally and would like to progress within the school.
The successful candidate will be:
- An enthusiastic person who enjoys working as part of a team
- Creative, innovative and dedicated in their approach to securing best outcomes for our children
- Committed to providing good quality learning experiences for our children, both indoors and outside the classroom
- An effective communicator who is able to work in partnership alongside parents and the wider community
- Have QTS or a recognised UK teaching qualification
- Aware of the curriculum have the ability to deliver it effectively
The school offers a strong support network and ensures all its staff develop to their full potential.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
TLTP has over 11 years' experience in Education recruitment. We work with Primary and Secondary schools as well as mainstream and non-mainstream SEN settings across London and the Home Counties. We recruit for teachers, support staff, management roles and non-teaching roles. This means you can count on us to help find you a rewarding career that is right for you.
For every person recommended to us that we go on to place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus.
TLTP Education is part of the TLTP Group and is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.