Do you have a background in Outreach or as a TA? Have you had experience with challenging behaviour? Want to work in an SEBD setting?
This specialist school based in East london is looking for someone with experience of working with challenging children and young people. You do not need extensive SEN experience to apply for this role. Passion, enthusiasm and to thrive to work in a challenge environment is essential.
The role starts ASAP and interviews will be next week. This is a full time/long term position and will lead to permanent if successful.
Skills and experience required are as follows:
- Mental Health experience
- Excellent behaviour management
- Current DBS on the update service
- Classroom experience
- Working with primary or secondary
- Full UK driving Licence
- Available to interview ASAP
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of the school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of the pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
If you engage the students in a positive way, this will be a very satisfying role, which would look positive on your CV.
Your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.