TLTP is seeking an Animal Care Lecturer to join a College Based in Enfield on a Temporary basis. The successful candidate will have experience with Animal care and Animal Management.
You will need to have knowledge of the UK national curriculum and be able to deliver this role effectively. Duties include:
Qualifications / Experience
- You will be teaching Level 1 and Level 2 Animal Care and management
- Preparing and supervising classes on Animal care and Management
- This role will include Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to- date subject knowledge
- Managing each lesson and helping all students as and when needed
- You should have a degree related to Animal Care and management or similar
- You should be aware of the curriculum and be able to deliver it effectively
- You should be creative, passionate and dedicated to supporting the learning and development of all the pupils in the class
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
TLTP has over 11 years' experience in Education recruitment. We work with Primary and Secondary schools as well as mainstream and non-mainstream SEN settings across London and the Home Counties. We recruit for teachers, support staff, management roles and non-teaching roles. This means you can count on us to help find you a rewarding career that is right for you.
For every person recommended to us that we go on to place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus. Please send us their name, email address and contact number.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.