We are looking for a behaviour mentor and deputy head of year to join a secondary school based in Bromley. The successful candidate will have strong behaviour management skills and experience in a similar type of role.
You will need to have knowledge of the UK national curriculum and be able to deliver this role effectively.
Qualifications / Experience
- You will be managing students behaviour on a daily basis
- If and when students are removed from classes you will be taking small intervention groups
- You will be assisting with the management of a year group
- Helping students with problems they may be having whether it be at school or at home
- Assisting with all student behaviour issues within the school
- You should have experience in a similar role
- You should be creative, passionate and dedicated to supporting the learning and development of all the pupils in the school
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
TLTP has over 11 years' experience in Education recruitment. We work with Primary and Secondary schools as well as mainstream and non-mainstream SEN settings across London and the Home Counties. We recruit for teachers, support staff, management roles and non-teaching roles. This means you can count on us to help find you a rewarding career that is right for you.
For every person recommended to us that we go on to place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus. Please send us their name, email address and contact number.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.