I am currently recruiting for a full time, qualified, experienced and inspirational teacher to join my client’s school as Key Stage One Phase Leader to start asap. They have high expectations where outstanding teaching and the wellbeing of all pupils and staff are at the heart of their improvement planning, pedagogy and practice.
What they are looking for:
The successful candidate will have:
- QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
- High expectations and a commitment to our vision for the academy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with and develop team members
- Excellent teaching practice and the ability to model with evidence of good and better progress of children taught
- Subject leadership of a core area and strong understanding of using data to accelerate progress.
The school is easily accessible and located in the LEA of Bexley in the Thamesmead area. The site is close to public transport links and has a staff carpark with excellent facilities within the school.
To be considered for this post, please could you send a copy of your up to date CV along with your DBS and we will call you immediately.
Here at TLTP we also offer an excellent referral bonus scheme. So if you know of any teachers that are looking for work, please forward on their details to the below email address.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.