London Teaching Pool are currently recruiting for a specialist D+T Pupil Referral Unit Teacher to work with children who are on the excluded from mainstream education based in Hersham, Surrey.
This is a Pupil Referral Unit, providing education for secondary age pupils. This service provides a transitional education and support for learners, when they are unable to attend mainstream education.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position, with the option to go permanent after the first term!
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teacher to come on board and join their hard working SEN team.
- You will need to have previous experience of working with young people with EBD/SEMH (ideally within a PRU)
- You must have QTS or QTLS
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
If you engage the students in a positive way, this will be a very satisfying role, which would look great on your CV.
Apply ASAP for an interview!
The daily rate is between £130 - £170 (Dependant on experience and references)
your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.