London Teaching Pool are currently recruiting for an English teacher to work with pupils aged 4 - 19 who are patients at this psychiatric hospital.
The position is for a qualified teacher who is able to teach across the secondary curriculum supporting a range of subjects but with English as their specialist subject. Primary teachers willing to teach this older age group may apply. The teacher will be working within a split-site hospital school.
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position, with the option to go permanent after the first term!
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teacher to come on board and join their hard working SEN team.
- You will need to have QTS or other relevant teaching qualification
- Have successful teaching experience (not open to NQT)
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children
- Be well motivated with a degree of maturity in dealing with emotional distress
- Be able to cope with challenging behaviour in a calm and professional way
- Be willing to work with the broader multi-disciplinary team within the hospital
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
If you engage the students in a positive way, this will be a very satisfying role, which would look great on your CV.
Apply ASAP for interview!
The daily rate is between £140 - £180 (Dependant on experience and references)
Your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.