SEN PMLD Teacher needed ASAP or January 2018
London Teaching Pool are currently recruiting for a specialist SEN teacher to work with children & adults with severe complex needs.
This is a day special school for children and young people between the ages of 3 and 19 who experience learning difficulties.
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teacher to come on board and join their hard working SEN team.
- You will need to have previous experience of working within SEN (ideally within complex needs/ ASD).
- You will need to have experience with PECs or MAKATON
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
- BSL qualification or experience would be welcomed.
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position, with the option to go permanent.
Apply ASAP for interview!
The pay rate will dependant on experience and references.
Your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
We offer a £130 referral bonus for every person you recommend whom we go onto place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. If you know anyone looking for a teaching role now or in the future please send us their name, email address and contact number to email@example.com or call 020 8709 6540.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.