I am currently seeking an SEMH KS3 English Teacher for an immediate start with Interviews at the school this week.
*New school with excellent prospects
*Pay rates are the highest in the current market
London Teaching pool currently seeks a specialist Secondary English Teacher with experience of working with children with an specific learning difficulties. They cater for children who have SEBD, SEMH, dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, specific language impairment, attention difficulties and severe social and communication
difficulties. Therapists and teachers work together in the classrooms.
The school aims to provide children with a broad and challenging curriculum, delivered by the highest quality teachers, teaching assistants and team of classroom based therapists. They are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Secondary English Teacher with similar sentiments and ambitions to join their team.
- You will need to have subject specific experience in English to be able to develop the schools SEND curriculum in partnership with a mainstream school.
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You will need experience of taking the lead in your subject area and have clear ideas of how to achieve exceptional progress for students.
- You will require the ability to ensure that your pupils fulfil their potential and that you are ambitious in your expectations of them.
- You are required to possess the elements of a calm demeanour to be able to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position ASAP with the option to go permanent after the first term.
Your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.