I am currently looking for highly motivated experienced KS1 and KS2 Teachers for a number of Primary Schools across London and Croydon.
The schools are key players in the on-going growth and expansion of their Boroughs' Education Sector and prides themselves in having the friendly close-knit environments and great yearly results.
These roles are offered on a long term basis and the ideal candidate will be able to start immediately. The ideal candidate may also be offered TLR and the associated salary benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and attributes:
- Be highly motivated in managing day-to-day Class Based tasks
- Be able to support students in their development and progression
- Support a positive learning environment within the school
- Be able to support small groups of pupils if necessary
- Hold relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Provide support outside of your normal classes, such as helping during exams, covering absences or going on school trips
- Be passionate, energetic and patient
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated and experienced consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- On-going support and training and development opportunities
If you are interested in a Primary Teaching role and feel you are suitable please click apply or for more details call . Please check our website on a daily basis or sign up to our job alerts as we have new positions arising each week.