London Teaching Pool are currently recruiting for a specialist KS2 Primary Teacher to work in a Pupil Referral Unit with children who are on the excluded from mainstream education based in Chigwell. These young people have extreme challenging behaviour/SEBD/SEMH.
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position, with the option to go permanent after the first term!
The school is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teacher to come on board and join their hard working SEN team.
- You will need to have previous experience of working with young people with SEBD/SEMH (ideally within a PRU)
- You must have QTS or QTLS
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
If you engage the students in a positive way, this will be a very satisfying role, which would look great on your CV.
Apply ASAP for interview!
The daily rate is between £130 - £170 (Dependant on experience and references)
your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.