I am currently working with an ‘Outstanding’ all-through School based in Hammersmith & Fulham who are looking to recruit an experienced Careers Advisor on a permanent basis from April 2018. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a similar role within an educational setting.
You will need to have knowledge of the UK national curriculum and be able to deliver this role effectively. Duties include:
Qualifications / Experience
- You will be required to develop and manage a careers, Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Programme for all Key Stages
- Coordinate KS5 opportunities including interviewing potential NEET students.
- Liaise with KS3 on Options and pathway Preparation Programmes.
- Provide a high level of student exposure to Alternative Progression Pathways.
- Deliver 1:1 Career Guidance interviews to Year 11 students
- Organise and oversee CEIAG Resources across the academy in liaison with school Librarian
- Use of social media to advance the Careers Department’s outreach
- Deliver Career Department Presentations to staff and students.
- Manage an assigned budget and resource allocation for CEIAG.
- Ensure continuing professional development of self and others to secure high standards of CEIAG across the School.
- Ability to relate to young people and adults in the learning environment
- Up to date knowledge in Careers provision
- Qualified to work in the UK
- Extensive Careers Education experience and/or QCG qualifications
- knowledge of the day to day running of a Secondary School and Sixth form
- This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
For every person recommended to us that we go on to place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus. Please send us their name, email address and contact number.
TLTP has over 11 years' experience in Education recruitment. We work with Primary and Secondary schools as well as mainstream and non-mainstream SEN settings across London and the Home Counties. We recruit for teachers, support staff, management roles and non-teaching roles. This means you can count on us to help find you a rewarding career that is right for you.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.