SEN ASD Teacher – East London
London Teaching Pool are currently recruiting for a specialist SEN teacher to work with children who are on the ASD spectrum at a SEN school based in East London
This is a special school for children and young people between the ages of 3 and 19 who experience severe learning difficulties and complex needs.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and compassionate teacher to come on board and join their hard working SEN team.
- You will need to have previous experience of working within SEN (ideally within complex needs/ ASD).
- You will need to have experience with PECs or MAKATON
- You will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
- BSL qualification or experience would be welcomed.
The schools offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of our school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- A purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
This an excellent opportunity to secure a long term position, with the option to go permanent after the first term.
If you engage the students in a positive way, this will be a very satisfying role, which would look great on your CV.
Apply ASAP for an interview!
The pay rate on a daily basis is between £140 - £180 (dependant on experience and references)
Your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.