SEN Teaching Assistant – PRU – Sittingbourne, Kent (ME10)
London Teaching Pool are currently recruiting for a specialist SEN TA to work with children and young people who have social, emotional and behavioural difficulties (SEBD) at a specialist school in Sittingbourne, Kent.
The position will be to start ASAP. The role will be to work on a 1:1 and small group basis with Secondary age pupils within a Pupil Referral Unit for young people that have been excluded from mainstream education.
Excellent behaviour management skills are essential and Team Teach training would be desirable. You must have the ability to build professional relationships with these young people to enable them to learn effectively.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months to 1 years’ experience in a classroom environment ideally with a Team-Teach qualification. You will also need to have the following:
- Strong track record of raising levels of achievement and motivation
- Be able to work well as a team
- Have a big personality!
- A valid DBS (preferably on update service)
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- A range of positions covering day to day supply, short and long term roles
- Managed payroll system
- Weekly pay
- On-going support and training and development opportunities
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.