Primary ASD Teacher – Bromley
London Teaching Pool are currently recruiting for a specialist ASD Teacher to work with primary aged children in this SEN school in Bromley.
The position will be to start ASAP. The role will be to teach the Primary Curriculum to ASD children both high and low functioning.
PECS and Makaton knowledge would be desirable. In addition to having previous experience of delivering P levels.
Excellent behaviour management skills are essential and Team Teach training would be desirable.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a classroom environment ideally with a Team-Teach qualification. You will also need to have the following:
- Strong track record of raising levels of achievement and motivation
- QTS or QTLS
- Knowledge of P Levels
- PECS and/or Makaton experience
- Be able to work well as a team
- Have a big personality!
- A valid DBS (preferably on update service)
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- A range of positions covering day to day supply, short and long term roles
- Managed payroll system
- Weekly pay
- On-going support and training and development opportunities
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply