Teaching Assistant – Shepherds Bush
London Teaching Pool are currently recruiting for 2 specialist TA’s to work with children and young people in a Primary school in Shepherds Bush.
The position will be to start in September on a permanent basis with interviews taking place ASAP. The role will be to work 1:1 basis and in small groups with Primary age pupils. Excellent behaviour management skills are essential and experience working in this kind of environment would be an advantage.
It is an outstanding rated school based in West London looking preferably for graduates that want to start their career in the education industry.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months to 1 years’ experience in a classroom environment. You will also need to have the following:
- Strong track record of raising levels of achievement and motivation
- Be able to lead and influence
- A valid DBS (on update service)
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- A range of positions covering day to day supply, short and long term roles
- Managed payroll system
- Weekly pay
- On-going support and training and development opportunities
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.