1-1 Tuition Teacher – Sutton
London Teaching Pool is currently recruiting for a specialist 1-1 Tuition Teacher to work with children/young people that can’t attend school around Sutton.
My client is currently bursting at the seams with referrals and are looking for a teacher with their own transport who can cover 1:1 tuition at homes in the borough of Sutton and is able to deliver work from school in the core subjects- Ks3&4.
You will need to be totally reliable, able to work independently and provide good support for pupils not able to leave home, usually due to operations etc.
The position will be to start ASAP with interviews taking place after February Half Term.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a classroom environment ideally with a Team-Teach qualification. You will also need to have the following:
- Strong track record of raising levels of achievement and motivation
- QTS or QTLS
- Able to deliver core subjects at KS3/4
- Be able to work well as a team
- Have a big personality!
- A valid DBS (preferably on update service)
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of two references
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- A range of positions covering day to day supply, short and long term roles
- Managed payroll system
- Weekly pay
- On-going support and training and development opportunities
Do not forget TLTP’s Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meets our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply.