TLTP are currently working with a Further Education College based in South East London who are looking for an experienced Electrical Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis up until the end of the academic year.
You will need to have knowledge of the UK national curriculum and be able to deliver this role effectively. Duties include:
Qualifications / Experience
- Undertake teaching activities in the curriculum area, ensuring high quality of provision, in response to learners’ needs and in line with Professional Teaching Standards
- Work with managers and colleagues to design, develop, manage and review programmes in the curriculum area
- Participate in the promotion of courses including marketing events, dealing with course enquiries and recruitment to courses, etc. in compliance with College policies.
- Attend staff meetings, meetings with moderators/verifiers, parents' evenings, industry updating/staff development and training events etc.
- Undertake assessment and internal verification activities in accordance with the requirements of the relevant qualifications awarding bodies and the College’s internal quality assurance procedures.
- You should hold a relevant teaching qualification
- You should have experience teaching in Colleges
- You should be creative, passionate and dedicated to supporting the learning and development of all the pupils
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
For every person recommended to us that we go on to place into employment TLTP offer a £130 referral bonus. Please send us their name, email address and contact number.
TLTP has over 11 years' experience in Education recruitment. We work with Primary and Secondary schools as well as mainstream and non-mainstream SEN settings across London and the Home Counties. We recruit for teachers, support staff, management roles and non-teaching roles. This means you can count on us to help find you a rewarding career that is right for you.
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.