Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
Key Stage 1/2 Teacher
The Governors of this successful school in North Kensington are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1and Key Stage 2 Teacher for September 2018
Salary will reflect relevant experience
( M1 – M6 £28,660 - £39,006)
If you are:
- An outstanding classroom teacher with a proven record of raising attainment.
- Committed to raising standards and meeting individual children’s needs.
- Committed to working as part of an inspirational staff team.
- Innovative, creative and ready to embrace change.
- Excited by delivering an exciting and innovative curriculum – the IPC (International Primary Curriculum).
- Keen to work within a vibrant and culturally diverse community.
- A teacher committed to personal and professional development.
- Enthused to work at a school that has been graded by Ofsted as ‘good’ in December 2014 and keen to help move the school to outstanding………..
Then the role of class teacher could be for you.In return we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a highly supportive and enthusiastic team of staff who are supportive, visionary and inspirational.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
- A warm and welcoming staff team.
- High staff-pupil ratios – 3 teachers per year group (we are a 2 form entry school)
- The reward of working with children who are reflective and motivated learners.
- State-of-the-art ICT facilities (iMac suite; Windows suite; EYFS techno lab; 30 iPads per key stage; all classrooms equipped with whiteboards and laptops)
- The opportunity to work with a committed Governing Body.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle leaders.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.