Are you an experienced Science Teacher looking for a new role?
Are you looking to progress your teaching career?
TLTP are working with a ‘Good’ secondary school based in Essex who is looking to appoint a teacher of Science from September or earlier. This will be a long-term to permanent role for the Science Teacher.
The secondary school is located 10 minutes from the local railway station and is commutable from surrounding areas. The school can offer support and training for staff members, progression within your career and various other staff benefits. The science department is well-equipped and managed.
The Science Teacher is required ideally after Easter or for September 2018. The school is happy to wait for the right Science Teacher to join them.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must use differentiation in lessons to ensure all ability students are achieving their full potential
- Use a variety of teaching strategies and deliver the science curriculum to a high level
- Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to accept new ideas
- Must have a high level of subject specialism and professional development
- Preparing students for qualifications and external examinations
- Manage the students behaviour and resolve issues following the discipline structure of the school
- Communicating with parents and guardians over pupils' progress and participate in parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Must be able to teach all areas of Science - Chemistry, Biology and Physics to key stage 4
- Science subject specialism would be idea
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Must have a clear and enhanced DBS on the update service
- You must hold a Science related degree
- NQTs are welcome to apply for this Science Teacher role
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experienced Science Teachers would be desirable
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to really make a difference as a Science Teacher. To be considered for this Science Teacher role apply with an up to date CV and covering letter.
We offer a £130 referral bonus for every person you recommend whom we place into employment and meets our terms and conditions. If you know anyone looking for a teaching role now or in the future please send us their name, email address and contact number.
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.