*Mathematics teacher required in Harlow*
Are you an experienced teacher of Maths looking for a change in environment?
Are you not being challenged enough in your current Maths role?
Have you been waiting for the opportunity to work in an ‘Outstanding’ school?
Look no further…
The London teaching pool is working with one of the top schools in the Epping Forest borough who have been graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. This is an opportunity to not only work within a supportive school but to be a part of a close community Trust where the progression and development of staff is important. The secondary school are looking to appoint a Mathematics teacher from September on a full-time, permanent basis.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must have the ability to teach Maths to a high level
- Must be able to prepare and deliver Maths lessons to all abilities groups
- Must have a good understanding of the National Curriculum for Mathematics and research new topic areas to ensure you are maintaining up-to-date with subject knowledge
- Marking work to a high standard, ensuring the students’ progress and development is being followed up
- Utilizing all resources available in lessons to use different learning techniques
- Preparing pupils for GCSE exams
- Must engage with the students and manage the behaviour in the classroom
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress, behaviour and any causes for concern
- You should hold a Mathematics degree
- Experienced Maths teachers are desirable
- You must have completed your Post graduate certificate in education
- You should be passionate about your subject and the learning and development of students
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
TLTP has over 11 years' experience in Education recruitment. We work with Primary and Secondary schools as well as mainstream and non-mainstream SEN settings across London and the Home Counties. We recruit for teachers, support staff, management roles and non-teaching roles. This means you can count on us to help find you a rewarding career that is right for you.