Are you an experienced Maths Teacher looking for the next step within your career?
If yes then I have the perfect Maths Teacher role for you!
TLTP are currently looking for a Maths Teacher to join an ‘outstanding’ school based in West London on a permanent basis from September 2018. My Client is looking for a Maths Teacher that has experience teaching Maths to A Level students.
The successful Maths Teacher will be joining one of the most successful academies in London and will benefit from ‘outstanding’ leadership and management to further your career.
To be considered for the role of Maths teacher you will need to have knowledge of the UK national curriculum and be able to deliver this role effectively. Duties include:
Qualifications / Experience
- Preparing and delivering maths lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- The Maths Teacher will be marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils progress and development
- As the successful Maths Teacher you will be researching new topic areas within the mathematics department, maintaining up-to- date subject knowledge, devising and writing new curriculum materials
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
- The successful Maths teacher will be communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in meetings within the maths department, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- You will need to liaise with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers
- Undergoing regular observations and participating in regular in-service training as part of continuing professional development (CPD)
- You should have a Maths related degree with a PGCE / QTS Qualification
- You should be aware of the UK national curriculum and be able to deliver it effectively
- You should be creative, passionate and dedicated to supporting the learning and development of all the pupils within the mathematics department
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge as a Maths Teacher within an ‘outstanding’ inner London school please apply with an up to date CV.
TLTP has over 11 years' experience in Education recruitment. We work with Primary and Secondary schools as well as mainstream and non-mainstream SEN settings across London and the Home Counties. We recruit for teachers, support staff, management roles and non-teaching roles. This means you can count on us to help find you a rewarding career that is right for you, call us today on 020 8709 6540