Calling all Primary Teachers
TLTP are currently working with an “Outstanding” Primary school based in Dartford seeking both Year One and Year Two Teachers to join them both after the Easter break and for a September start.
The successful Primary Teachers will be adaptable, devoted and looking to further their experience within a school environment as Primary Teachers.
** Year 1 / Year 2 Primary Teachers – South East London**
** Inner London Pay Scale**
** Spring/ September 2018 Start**
** NQT’s welcome to apply**
My client is ideally looking for Primary Teachers that have the determination to build a career within the education sector. You will be joining an already established team, so the ideal candidate must be resilient and open to change.
Though you will be supported every step of the way they are seeking Primary Teachers who can learn quickly and apply this knowledge effectively.
To be successful Primary Teachers you will need to have knowledge of the UK national curriculum and be able to deliver this role effectively.
• The Primary Teachers will be working closely with students of different abilities to help with their progress
• The Primary Teachers will be managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
• You will have a strong understanding of different learning needs and be able to provide support to students that need it
• As Primary Teachers you will be able to build strong relationships with students and colleagues as you will be working closely with different departments within the school
• You will be required to undergo regular training to help you on your way to becoming a successful team player
Inspected by Ofsted in March 2017 confirms that this school continues to be rated “Outstanding”.
If you feel you have the desired qualities of a successful Primary Teacher and you are looking for a new challenge please apply below or call Jide on 020 8709 6540.
London Teaching Pool provides teachers, support and management staff with access to the latest and most sought-after jobs in education.
The wealth of experience our recruiters possess enables them to deliver a truly consultative approach, to both candidates and employers. We are proud to hold the REC Audited Award, the gold standard in education.
TLTP Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.