I am currently recruiting for a KS2 Primary Teacher to join a Primary School in the North London. This Ofsted graded Good Primary School is seeking an enthusiastic Primary Teacher to join them in September 2018. The School has an excellent support base and friendly staff who will help you to settle into the School routine.
The school is accessible by both car and public transport and has an excellent support base to encourage and enable their staff to grow. This opportunity is perfect for somebody who wants a new challenge.
The Primary Teacher role would suit someone who is keen, self-motivated and has a passion in making a difference to children. Typical duties include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering engaging and informative lessons that develop and nurture children in their learning
- To set homework and mark effectively in line with school policies
- Provide a clear structure in lessons
- To asses record and report and pupils’ progress
- Identifying clear teaching objectives and tasks to pupils
- Use different methods of teaching to engage with pupils
- To create a stimulating and safe classroom environment
- To dedicate a commitment to the values and visions of the school
The ideal candidate wills knowledge of Key Stage 2 curriculum with at least 3years’ experience in a classroom environment. You will also need to have the following:
- Qualified teacher Status (QTS) or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong track record of raising levels of achievement and motivation
- Ability to build strong relationships with children and parents
- Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be passionate and energetic
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- A valid DBS
- The right to work in the UK
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.