My client a highly reputable school is looking for a dynamic, inspiring and outstanding Teaching Assistant to join their team.
You will be part of a talented and committed team, who are passionate about raising children’s pupil achievement and ensuring every child reaches their full potential.
- Collaborating with the classroom teacher to define appropriate activities for the pupils in relation to the curriculum
- Assessing children who have long or short-term learning difficulties and working with colleagues to identify individual pupils' special needs
- Liaising with other professionals, such as social workers, speech and language therapists, physiotherapists and educational psychologists
- Working closely with parents and guardians
- Organising learning outside the classroom in activities such as community visits, school outings or sporting events
- Assisting in severely disabled pupils' personal care/medical needs
- Administration, including updating and maintaining records of pupils' progress
- Receiving in-service training
- Behaviour management
It is essential that you have experience working as a general teaching assistant and Challenging Behaviour.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, confident and logical individuals in order to make good progress with the child. The school is very specific on the type of character they are seeking for this role.
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.