Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Are you an experienced Art & Photography teacher or an NQT looking for your first role as an Art & Photography teacher?
If yes, I have the perfect Art teacher role for you!
TLTP are currently working with a Grammar school based in Medway that are looking for an excellent teacher of Photography and Art to join them in September 2018 to cover a maternity leave.
The successful Art teacher will have experience teaching Art and Photography up to A Level and be experienced teaching talented students preferably within a grammar school.
To be considered for the role of Art and Photography teacher you will need to have knowledge of the UK national curriculum and be able to deliver this role effectively. Duties include:
Qualifications / Experience
- The Art and Photography teacher will be tasked with preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- You will be marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils progress and development
- As the successful Art and Photography teacher you will be researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to- date subject knowledge, devising and writing new curriculum materials
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
- As the new Art and Photography teacher you will be communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in meetings within the Art department, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- You will need to liaise with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers
- Undergoing regular observations and participating in regular in-service training as part of continuing professional development (CPD)
If you feel you have the desired qualities and are looking for a new challenge as an Art and Photography teacher please apply with an up to date CV.
- You should have an Art and Photography related degree with a PGCE / QTS Qualification
- You should be aware of the curriculum and be able to deliver this role effectively
- You should be creative, passionate and dedicated to supporting the learning and development of all the pupils within the Art and Photography department
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
TLTP has over 11 years' experience in Education recruitment. We work with Primary and Secondary schools as well as mainstream and non-mainstream SEN settings across London and the Home Counties. We recruit for teachers, support staff, management roles and non-teaching roles. This means you can count on us to help find you a rewarding career that is right for you, call us today on 020 8709 6540