English Teacher Needed – South East London
Location: South East London
Contract: Long term
Job Title: English Teacher
I have schools based in South East London that are looking to recruit strong English teachers for Easter and September. They require an English teachers who are confident and passionate about teaching English to their pupils and making sure they strive to achieve their target and continue to progress.
They are looking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated teachers of English who will join a dynamic and committed English department. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified classroom English teacher to make a significant contribution to the school.
- Presenting relevant feedback
- Keeping up to date with the curriculum guidelines whilst exploring new material
- Document students progression throughout the academic year
- helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons
To be considered for this job role you will need to have the following:
- QTS or a related English PGCE degree
- Capability to accommodate students at different ability levels
- Administering strong behaviour management
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience teaching English as a core subject
Do not forget TLTP's Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meet our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply