Are you a qualified special needs Teacher? Are you a Special needs Teacher with extensive SEBD experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? Can you start ASAP?
I am currently looking for an experienced Special needs Teacher to work in an SEN/PRU school in East London. This will be full time, long term to permanent position.
Special needs Teachers need to have extensive experience in teaching core subjects to GCSE. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to gain more experience working within a special needs environment. This is a secondary school which caters for children with SEBD, ASD and SEMH. If you have some SEN experience then please do apply. Special needs Teachers will need to have secondary or Primary Experience.
- Special needs Teachers will be required to be committed to the development of both yourself and the pupils in your class.
- Special needs Teachers must have QTS or QTLS
- You must be able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning alongside a multi-disciplinary classroom team.
- Special needs Teachers will need experience of taking the lead in your subject area and have clear ideas of how to achieve exceptional progress for students.
- Special needs Teachers require the ability to ensure that your pupils fulfil their potential and that you are ambitious in your expectations of them.
- Special needs Teachers are required to possess the elements of a calm demeanour to be able to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- You must understand and be committed to safeguarding children.
The school offers:
- A committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- Quality professional development
- An exciting opportunity to shape the future of the school and to set the culture for achievement and progress for all of our pupils
- Purposeful, happy and supportive environment with learning for all at its centre.
Please only apply if you have the following
- Qualified Teacher QTS
- Special needs Teacher to teach core subjects
- Special needs Teachers must have SEN/SEBD/ASD/ SEMH experience
- Extensive EBD experience
- Special needs Teacher must have Secondary or Primary experience
- Special needs Teachers Passionate , fun and vibrant
- Available ASAP
If you engage the students in a positive way, this will be a very satisfying role, which would look great on your CV.
Your application will be passed onto the client and if we do not contact you directly, your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.