Are you part of the Senior Leadership team?
Are you a Senior Leader within SEN?
Are you a Senior Leader within Further Education?
Are you looking for a permanent role for September?
I am currently looking for a Senior Leader within an SEN Further Educational College - PMLD/ ASD/ SLD. 37 hours a weeks, salary up to pay scale 37 £38,786. Managing Lecturers and staff within the SEN college.
Senior Leader Job Summary;
As a senior leader you will be responsible for:-
o Providing directed senior leadership support in relation to college development plans.
o Support College development plans in relation to Teaching, Learning and Assessment.
o Leading and managing the tutorial team for a group of students with PMLD/Autism.
o Supporting the Leader of Learning for Employability and Accreditation as directed or to deputise in their absence.
o Have oversight of specific education key performance indicators as appropriate to this role and as directed by the Head of College.
o Monitor attainment of accredited learning, ensuring challenge of qualifications and high standards of work for all groups of learners.
Life cover 3 x salary
Senior Leader Role Requirements;
1. To teach at a consistently high standard (Good to Outstanding) which is judged so through Observation of Learning and Teaching, audit of learning outcomes and moderation of professional planning ensuring that your own teaching reflects best practice.
2. To lead on the effective implementation and monitoring of the college assessment cycle.
3. To secure effective arrangements for the teaching of the course through the efficient deployment and direction of members of the group team and the monitoring of their performance.
4. To monitor, assess, record and report on the progress of individual students in the form agreed by the College at regular intervals.
5. To ensure that new team members have appropriate induction and training plans.
6. To lead on the effective implementation and monitoring of a revised RARPA system.
7. To discharge all aspects of the requirements of a line manager in respect of members of your team including those of annual performance reviews, supervision meetings, support and guidance and the provision of advice about professional development.
8. To undertake a teaching commitment of approximately 40% (0.40) subject to specific organisational priorities.
9. To secure arrangements for the pastoral care of students who are group members by the tutorial team and through liaison with their parents/carers and other agencies in accordance with agreed College policies and procedures.
10. To ensure the full implementation of the College’s quality assurance policies and procedures.
11. To review and make recommendations to ensure that teaching and learning is supported through the use of up to date resources and teaching methodologies informed by current research and developments particularly in the areas relating to employability and accreditation
12. To monitor attainment of accredited learning, ensuring challenge of qualifications and high standards of work for all groups of learners
If this could be of interest, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0208 709 6540 and ask for Jessica.